Jeffrey Campbell is known for creating the most architecturally and visually gorgeous shoes. His innovatively designed sky high heels have given him the moniker of footwear genius – an appropriate title. The audacious styles from this edgy and fashion forward designer are on everyone’s wish list (yours truly included) and they will continue to be so season after season. This spring make a statement in Jeffrey Campbell’s fearless and beguiling heels. A few favorites available now are:
1. Beebee Mid Platform Shoe – this style is also known as the “Flatform”, the perfect combination of the flat and platform shoe. This style was seen all over the runways last spring and is a great alternative to the platform as well as a perfect fir for those who want the height and a level surface.
2. Rockin-Ex High Heel – this show-stopping, peeptoe leopard pony hair platform booties features Jeffrey Campbell’s modern take on a 70’s style heel. The architectural cutout wooden wedge looks amazing with skinny jeans or rolled slouchy pants.
3. Follie High Platform Sandal – not quite a wedge but more than a heel, this towering retro-chic sandal features a sky-high platform, pop-art straps and a chunky wooden heel with a split; a wedge/platform heel hybrid that bring the free loving style of the past to the present time. It’s a great accent to a chic pair of shorts.
4. Str8 Lace Platform Sandal – another Jeffrey Campbell genius design moment is this heel-less platform. This lace covered work of art is Campbell’s avant garde translation of spring’s hottest shoe – the platform. The lace gives this sculpted beauty a vintage feel which work seamlessly when paired with maxi skirts and dresses. This must-have shoe also amps your style quota to maximum levels and since they are Jeffrey Campbell, they work great with any denim silhouette.
5. So Much High Heel Sandal – another favorite among fashionistas, this chunky wood heel features a burlap-wrapped platform and wide braided leather straps. This rustic country and sleek urban hybrid highlights the best of both regions – edgy toughness with high fashion style. They are especially stylish when paired with a more romantic look.
By Dynelle Skinner